Anonymous against Elon Musk and his BTC and crypto market manipulations!

Home Forums Bitcoin Talk Bitcoin Discussion Anonymous against Elon Musk and his BTC and crypto market manipulations!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CryptoDefiDaily
    Keymaster

Looks like not only I don’t like the behavior of Elon Musk and his recent manipulations in BTC and crypto markets, it seems that the Anonymous group doesn’t like it either.

It seems that the US turned the subsidy tap after the investment in BTC with company funds, and in 4 months Elon made more on BTC (don’t mention Doge Wink) then on the sales of Tesla cars in last 5 years.

For me, it was obvious from the beginning and in my opinion, Anonymous is absolutely right, openly manipulating the market, he lied that he would never sell, he lied about buying Teslas with BTC, hyped Doge to the limits.

I’m curious about your opinions?

PS
    Elon bought BTC after 30K, he kept to 60K, he was already buying very high, so he made hype, we know how, (I will never sell, buy Tesla with BTC!. all BTC will be HODL, etc. – pure lies), he raised the price, made 100% and sold, not to mention how much he got from Doge, I’m sure he added more before each Tweet 😉 First of all, that he could do it completely anonymously, secondly, it’s the easiest market manipulation in the world, his Twitter account was enough to do this. He’s one of the richest because he uses such situations to the maximum and I’m 100% sure that everything was done only with a view to earn on BTC the max profits possible and then sell ASAP before the bull run ends. Goal reached – BTC sold – end of story.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.